Friday, February 8, 2008

My Tutorial Notes

For seven years I have been harboring the intent of becoming a computer programmer, but the saying that programming is the most difficult aspect in the knowledge of technology sends me shivering. I later on reaslise that though it all depends on your interest and what you promise to put in, in order to realize your dream.

Armed with this conception, I decided to go it all, starting with the basics in C#, using the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition. I have alot of interests in C, C++ and Java, but decided to start with C#. You may be reading somethings on PHP, MySQL, CSS, .NET, SQL Server 2005, Ruby, Python, and some updated stuff from Windows Vista security blogs.

In this blog, you shall be reading about my lessons, tutorials I undergo in some C# books (there are many of them of course). Am not a guru yet, just started learning the language or art. So, the content of this blog is authoritative at all. Consider it as my note book which I use in learning a subject or art in the classroom, though.

Feel free to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment