Monday, September 15, 2008

How Windows OS Consumes Your System's Memory

One of the many concerns of anyone buying a computer is the system memory size, especially if its running a delicate operating system like Windows (and Vista for that matter!). When I bought my HP 530, dual core, 80GB, 512MB-RAM, the first problem I kept battling with is that of managing the little RAM I have, to run the OS. Sometimes I find it very difficult to browse the net, as the system moves slowly, reluctantly and sometimes hangs off! When I could not contain the nuisance, I let go of it, through securing third party applications that could speed up my PC.

In this post, Microsoft Windows Vista's staff Mark Russinovish gave a clear picture of how Windows utilizes your memory while running its processes. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment